Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:51 pm
- Location: Anaheim, CA
I had GPRM v17 working back in May for our Pinewood Derby on a cheap, but new Windows 10 laptop. It was working fine, with no problems. I booted up the laptop for the first time since then, and gave it a while to do it's Windows updates from the previous 6 months. Now the GPRM software won't load. I try to open the program and a shell window opens for a split second, then disappears. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the install file I downloaded back in may with no luck.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4771
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Please do the following:
1. Open up a Command window. With the Windows search feature, enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press the Enter key. This should open up the Command window.
2. Copy the following line (Ctrl+C), including the quotes, and then paste it into the Command window (Ctrl+V). Then press the Enter key.
Code: Select all
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lisano Enterprises\GrandPrix17"
3. Enter the following line at the prompt and then press the Enter key.
4. Take a screenshot of the Command window and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you are not sure how to take a screenshot, do a web search on "screenshot windows <your windows version#>".
Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.