GPRM; Had a car jump off the track, how do I re-run the heat

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
Drag'ngoat
Apprentice
Apprentice

GPRM; Had a car jump off the track, how do I re-run the heat

Post by Drag'ngoat »

Our pack had a test day and in two different heats we had a car jump off the track. We are using GPRM 4.0 and a fastrack timer. How do I re-run the heat?

Dave
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GPRM; Had a car jump off the track, how do I re-run the

Post by gpraceman »

Drag'ngoat wrote:Our pack had a test day and in two different heats we had a car jump off the track. We are using GPRM 4.0 and a fastrack timer. How do I re-run the heat?

Dave
There is information in the help file on how to rerun a heat. Basically, you click on the Ready Timer button again, while that particular heat is being displayed on screen. The software will warn you that there are already times for that heat existing and will have you confirm that you want to delete them. If you type in "YES", the results will be cleared and the software will then be readied to receive the new times.

Maybe I should relabel that button "Rerun Heat" for a heat that already has results to make things more obvious. For a heat with no results, that button would be labeled "Ready Timer" as it is now.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Drag'ngoat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: GPRM; Had a car jump off the track, how do I re-run the

Post by Drag'ngoat »

Thanks Randy,
Our derby is this Saturday so I appreciate the quick response.

Dave