Lost Disc For timer software

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
SpinDoctor
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Lost Disc For timer software

Post by SpinDoctor »

We share our track with another pack and the disk for the timer software is missing. We have a FastTrack microwizard finish line. Last year we just used it as 1-6 place and assigned points per finish location. This year we would like to capture times. Is there any software that we can download to capture times. We aren't concerned with race management, just run times. If there is no downloadable software does anyone have the specs for the interface and I write the code myself (if I still remember how to write a real man's program, damn ecommerce sites have diminished my skills).
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost Disc For timer software

Post by gpraceman »

You can always contact Micro Wizard and get a new CD with their utility software on it. They may even have it available for download.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Mr. Slick
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Mr. Slick »

For testing I have used the standard serial port communication utility HYPERTERM.

The data stream is straight froward for use. I have some excel samples to do races with. . .
Mr. Slick says: Honey, I am doing this for the kids, not myself.
TAL
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by TAL »

Yea, for some reason neither one of my computers would not read or down load the disk...

I emailed them (Micro wizard) and they sent an email in reply with the address to download the software...Which reminds me I need to get another disk from them....

If I am not mistaken I believe if you go to www.microwizard.com and go to the download tab it might help you...
SpinDoctor
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by SpinDoctor »

Thanks guys, I downloaded a couple of utilties and manuals. I will have to get ahold of the pack master and get the timer and test out the utilities.