Disable a lane

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
kbimler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Disable a lane

Post by kbimler »

What would I need to do in the GPRM software to use only 4 of the 6 lanes on our track? Is there a way to specifically tell the software what lanes will be used?

Basically we have a 6 lane BestTrack with a MW K2 timer. We would like to use only lanes 2-5 (and not use lanes 1 and 6).
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Disable a lane

Post by gpraceman »

In the Hardware Options screen you can disable any particular lane. This assumes that you purchased the "Mask Lanes" computer option for your timer.
Last edited by gpraceman on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
kbimler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Disable a lane

Post by kbimler »

Thanks for the quick reply.

Glad to hear it will be easy to configure the software. The committee decided to purchase all the options (it was a real good popcorn year).

I hope to get the track/timer/software assembled sometime in the next week or so, then do a bunch of testing/playing the week between Christmas and New Years while school is closed (private school, so it is easy to leave the track set up when nobody is around). I feel like Santa came to visit and left me a great big toy to play with... :D