Questions about Race Replay

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Questions about Race Replay

Post by pack529holycross »

what is the set up / logistics of how this feature works... specifically, if I have one projector and one very large screen to project upon, does the race replay window need to be visible on that screen prior to the beginning of the Heat in order for the replay to show on that screen, OR can it be selected for that screen, but minimized, and the software will POP UP when it is showing the video?

I know there is a "minimize after replay" function, but will it pop up like I think it will?

Nicholas
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Questions about Race Replay

Post by gpraceman »

pack529holycross wrote:what is the set up / logistics of how this feature works... specifically, if I have one projector and one very large screen to project upon, does the race replay window need to be visible on that screen prior to the beginning of the Heat in order for the replay to show on that screen
I can be if you wish. Just shrink RaceReplay down to the minimum video size and stuff it in a corner of the screen (with Always On Top turned on). You can do that if you want to monitor the live video or manually trigger the replay for only certain heats, as opposed to auto replay of each heat.
pack529holycross wrote:OR can it be selected for that screen, but minimized, and the software will POP UP when it is showing the video?

I know there is a "minimize after replay" function, but will it pop up like I think it will?
If minimized, RR will restore to full size, display the replay and then minimize out of sight.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.