Race Heat Results screen resize?

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Race Heat Results screen resize?

Post by pack529holycross »

in trying to display the race results, my laptop max vertical resolution is 800 - how do I resize the size of the text on the results screen that projects to insure that all 6 lanes are shown in addition to the bottom control panel and bottom tab?

Here is a picture of what was visibul going "fullscreen" on the projection screen

gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Race Heat Results screen resize?

Post by gpraceman »

pack529holycross wrote:in trying to display the race results, my laptop max vertical resolution is 800 - how do I resize the size of the text on the results screen that projects to insure that all 6 lanes are shown in addition to the bottom control panel and bottom tab?
Racer photos take up a lot of vertical screen space. With 6 lanes, you may not be able to display the photos. You can turn these off on the Racing screen to get all 6 of your lanes to display, as well as the bottom section. You will still see photos on the Heat Winners tab and the Track Record screen.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.