GPRM - removing scout from grand finals.

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
jeffd
Pine Head
Pine Head

GPRM - removing scout from grand finals.

Post by jeffd »

SO this year we had a scout want to leave after his den race. of course he made the grand finals - though we didnt realize it until we created the grand finals round.

When i tried to remove the scout from grand finals - i ended up removing all of the grand final scouts from the registration (not just the one we wanted)

i ended up creating a new round with newly registered scouts - (sarcasm begin) that was a fun time (/sarcasm)

so i am sure there is a better way - so what is it?

thanks in advance!
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GPRM - removing scout from grand finals.

Post by gpraceman »

If you haven't yet created the race schedule, then just un-check the Grand Finalist box for that racer in the Registration tab of the main screen.

If you have already created the schedule then you would first need to delete the schedule and then do the above.

Once you've adjusted the roster for the Grand Finals group, then create your race schedule.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
jeffd
Pine Head
Pine Head

Post by jeffd »

thanks Rand - i must have hit something else because all of the racers just disappeared.... not what you want to see.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

jeffd wrote:thanks Rand - i must have hit something else because all of the racers just disappeared.... not what you want to see.
I don't see how, unless you deleted out the Grand Finals group. Restarting the Grand Finals would cure that.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.