GPRM - Award Assignment

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
dna1990
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

GPRM - Award Assignment

Post by dna1990 »

NEVERMIND THIS POST. For some reason I glanced back to the award screen and see that on the right side - the option to list by name/number already exists. And in my case, we already assign car# based on a group series, so I am all good. I can type 245 and it jumps to that racer, regardless of how many I have in the roster.

I leave this post here, so that others needing same functionality will know it already exists.

When assigning a winner to each award slot...can the dropdown list for Winner - be limited to only the passed racers for that group?

Our roster is usually about 150, all registered scouts and we add sibling/adult. But for the pre-loaded scouts, some WebIIs and others will not participate (pass).

When on the Award group for say Bear, each dropdown has all 150 racers to wade thru - not just the Bears that have passed. And this list is alphabetic, and we vote on awards based on number.

I can see maybe a non-passed racer could be eligible for an award, or you need flexibility to enter them early...but I am hopeful you could limit dropdown list to the currently selected group.

I would not suggest it be changed one way or the other, but a new software option to allow for that list to be sorted by name or car# would also be a great help.

Just suggestin'.