Rerunning one racer in GPRM

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
jmalsa
Journeyman
Journeyman

Rerunning one racer in GPRM

Post by jmalsa »

This will be first year using GPRM. I used Derby DMV my first year as derby chair. Race Replay last year and now GPRM this year. I have been testing it out. I will be running a dynamic schedule with 4 phases. Lets say I need to rerun one car because something went wrong it got stuck or jumped the track and did not interfere with anybody or even dnf and we want to give them a second chance. How do I do this? I have found deleting heats but I do not want to rerun all the others. So far I thought I could write down the times for the others delete the heat. Then rerun the one car again write his time down,then delete that heat again and then manually enter the times in. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks Joe
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rerunning one racer in GPRM

Post by gpraceman »

1) Click on the button at the top of the screen, to right of the race group name.
2) Select Test/Tie Break. You will see a generic list of racers.
3) Run your racer down the lane that they were in for their original heat.
4) Write down the time.
5) Go to the original heat.
6) Click on the Manual Results button.
7) Edit that racer’s time.

This only works if you are scoring by times. If you score by points, you will need to rerun the entire heat.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.