GPRM: Delay a heat?

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
Vitamin K
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

GPRM: Delay a heat?

Post by Vitamin K »

Hypothetical question: Is there a way to delay a heat in GPRM for some reason, and then come back to run it at a later time?

For example, if we're allowing the scouts to stage their own cars, and one of them trips and drops their car and it needs 'surgery' at the pit crew table. Can I skip that heat and come back to it in a few minutes when the kid's had time to get the wheels back onto his car?
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GPRM: Delay a heat?

Post by gpraceman »

Absolutely. You can use the next/previous buttons or dropdown list to navigate heats. If the software is in the Ready mode, you do have to first hit the Escape key to get out of it.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
birddog
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: GPRM: Delay a heat?

Post by birddog »

I use this feature of GPRM if a car has an issue and needs repair. I simply skip the heat that car is in and run the next heat, giving the scout a chance to repair his car without stopping the entire race.

birddog