displaying results

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
hatfam
Apprentice
Apprentice

displaying results

Post by hatfam »

Our race is Sunday and I think I have most everything figured out. I still have 1 issue. I am using a Champ timer with Grand Prix software. The results for a heat are not displayed on the computer/ software until the gate is reset and the reset button is pushed. Is there a way to get the results to display as soon as the race is complete?

Thanks
Tom
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: displaying results

Post by gpraceman »

What version of the software are you running? Please include the full version number (e.g. 14.0.1323.5).

Do you have the number of lanes in the Software Settings screen set to the number of lanes that your timer has?
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
hatfam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hatfam »

Sorry, I figured it out right after I posted. I have a 4 lane champ timer on a 3 lane track, I plan to add a lane. Software is set for 3 lanes but the 4th "timer" lane is still active. The timer was still set to 4 lanes. Now I have to flip the dummy lane to the other side.

Thanks
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

I'm not sure on that timer, but you might be able to simply cover that sensor with something opaque, so the timer will ignore that lane.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.