Need a favor from a GPRM user...

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This includes freeware, shareware and commercially available software.
Vitamin K
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Need a favor from a GPRM user...

Post by Vitamin K » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Hey guys,

So we've just run our race (succesfully, yay), and I'd like to generate the final reports. However, my home computer is Linux, and I can only run GPRM under Wine. Unfortunately the report viewer keeps choking under Wine, so I can't generate them.

Would anybody who has GPRM (14 or later) running on Windows be willing to take a race data file from me and send me back the PDF results? This is what comes of not having any Windows computers at home... :)

PM or email me if you can help! Thanks!

gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a favor from a GPRM user...

Post by gpraceman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm

VK,

You can send me your data file and I can do that for you. Please ZIP it up or at least change the file extension to something like TXT, so it will get through our anti-virus software. Send that to support@grandprix-software-central.com.

Also, let me know the specific reports that you want.

Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

Vitamin K
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Need a favor from a GPRM user...

Post by Vitamin K » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:12 pm

gpraceman wrote:VK,

You can send me your data file and I can do that for you. Please ZIP it up or at least change the file extension to something like TXT, so it will get through our anti-virus software. Send that to support@grandprix-software-central.com.

Also, let me know the specific reports that you want.
Thanks Randy, will do!