Cub Scout Pack 236 PWD Pictures and Videos

Show off your cool vehicle designs and track burning speedsters!
john4840
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Cub Scout Pack 236 PWD Pictures and Videos

Post by john4840 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am

Hello everybody I have some pictures of the cars and and videos from my son RJ's Cub Scout Pack 236 PWD.

Here are some pictures of the cars I like them all and I think all the Cub Scouts did a great job! :bigups:

This is the first run of RJ's car "The Lightning Bolt" before the strut was broken. It was a three wheel rail rider.

This is the second run of RJ's car, this is where the strut broke off with the wheel. :eek: :pray: Before the PWD started I volunteered to make a stopping system for the track for next year. Funny how things work out.

This is RJ's last run of the derby. Super glue saved the day and he went 12 and 0. :D The car was misaligned four wheeler after it was repaired.

The last video is where RJ is recognized as winning the most original and winning the 1st place in speed.

RJ will be participating in the district race this Saturday. We had to fix the strut and make the axle slot straight again. "The Lightning Bolt" is now back to being a 3 wheel rail rider again. Hopefully RJ can do good at the district race. Thanks everybody for all the good information on DT.

John