Thank You Derby Talk

Show off your cool vehicle designs and track burning speedsters!
PinewoodTopia
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Thank You Derby Talk

Post by PinewoodTopia »

With our final Pinewood Derby just days away, I would like to thank DerbyTalk and all who have shared opinions, comments, ideas with me over the years. There are some very real craftsman here and passionate individuals about the derby, as much as about the voyage one takes each year to create the cars. The time spent with your family members, the experiences, the races, i will miss it a great deal. My creativity was fueled by the vast number of cars i saw here, and do hope to reach the level of the real craftsmen (and women) here. Thank you very much to you all, and to DerbyTalk.
Out of graphite and sawdust come million $ cars and priceless memories.
Ickabod
Pine Head
Pine Head

Re: Thank You Derby Talk

Post by Ickabod »

+1
PinewoodTopia wrote:With our final Pinewood Derby just days away, I would like to thank DerbyTalk and all who have shared opinions, comments, ideas with me over the years. There are some very real craftsman here and passionate individuals about the derby, as much as about the voyage one takes each year to create the cars. The time spent with your family members, the experiences, the races, i will miss it a great deal. My creativity was fueled by the vast number of cars i saw here, and do hope to reach the level of the real craftsmen (and women) here. Thank you very much to you all, and to DerbyTalk.
There are only two seasons: baseball season and The Void. - Jonathan Yardley
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by sporty »

PinewoodTopia,

Now we thank you for coming here and wanting to learn adn not being afraid to ask questions, take chances on our advise.

We wish the best for the final race !

And We hope you stop in from time to time, to help others.

Sporty
PinewoodTopia
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by PinewoodTopia »

I would be happy to help anyone with what i have learned, techniques i have used, etc. I appreciate that offer.
Out of graphite and sawdust come million $ cars and priceless memories.