Car Inspection Go/No-Go Gauge

Provides software for Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, Awana Grand Prix, Space Derby, Raingutter Regatta or other similar races. Providing high quality software solutions that will help with planning and conducting your races.

Moderator: gpraceman

gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Car Inspection Go/No-Go Gauge

Post by gpraceman »

Well, the start of a new racing season is nearly upon us! Time for new products to come out. This year, we are adding our very own Car Inspection Go/No-Go Gauge to our software lineup.

Our unique design allows you to easily check for dimensional compliance, underbody clearance, wheelbase length (if applicable), and even see if the car will have an unfair advantage at the start pin. All this with one gauge! It will help you improve your race by providing a consistent and quick way to inspect each car.

You can find out more about the inspection gauge at our GrandPrix Software Central website.

Click on an image to enlarge

Image Image Image

BTW - The rocket engine was just for show.
Last edited by gpraceman on Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Watch-out-for-that-frog
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Car Inspection Go/No-Go Gauge

Post by Watch-out-for-that-frog »

Great devise. Now just build in the scale and your good to go go go
Smooth Sailing,
Karlton
Former Pack Master of Pinewood Disaster
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Watch-out-for-that-frog wrote:Great devise. Now just build in the scale and your good to go go go
Thanks. You could always set it on your scale and then turn it on. Usually, scales will power up and zero out even if something is set on it. This allows you to use something to keep the car from rolling off the scale.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Watch-out-for-that-frog
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by Watch-out-for-that-frog »

Good point just have to have one!
Smooth Sailing,
Karlton
Former Pack Master of Pinewood Disaster
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Be careful. There is now a knock-off of our design being sold and distributed by another company.

I guess I should be flattered, since my design is being imitated. Still, I would have thought they'd be more original.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.