Congrat's to Buckeye Racing from Derby Worx

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
RACER X
Merchant
Merchant

Congrat's to Buckeye Racing from Derby Worx

Post by RACER X »

Congratulations and a big thanks goes out to Buckeye Racing for a GREAT second showing in the WIRL Mod division and for all the info.

Buckeye racing's cars: Passaconaway [2nd.] and Rails [4th.] were both racing on Derby Worx Pro "RS" Wheels.

The wheels on Passaconaway were "out of the bag" from a Derby Worx dealer and the "RS" Wheels on "Rails" had a little extra Buckeye racing MAGIC. It must of worked because even though it finished 4th over all, Rails did post a tying run with the guys from Warp Speed Inc. for second best time of Sept. with a 3.002 sec. run, only bested by Warp Speed inc.'s 3.001 sec.

It just goes to show, there are some great builders out there, we just need to get them involved.

And to those who are not famiular with WIRL, [Derbyworx.com can take you there] take a minute and check out some of the video's of the racing and the cars pic's, there are some unbelievablely beautiful cars that are extremely FAST.

I would venture to say: WIRL Racers are the fastest PWD racers in the world.

Congrat's to Buckeye and thanks for all of the good info.

Race Fast

Racer X
Driver of #9 "The Shooting Star"

I would like to thank my sponsors: Dremel Tool, House of Kolor paints, Craftsman Tools, Derby Worx Pro Tools & Derby Worx Pro Wheels, Micro Finish & sand paper and 3M tape.