To find out more, please visit the GrandPrix Race Manager page at GrandPrix Software Central, located at http://grandprix-software-central.com/gprm/.
Here is a summary of the changes:
- Added management of design, special speed and other awards.
- Added a Lane Rotation chart generator. The generator makes standard Lane Rotation and Modified Lane Rotation charts. Modified Lane Rotation charts try to run all of the racers through once before rotating the lane assignments.
- Added a data export feature.
- Reports were replaced with a better reporting tool, which includes the ability to export to various file formats and gives you more control over printing. The reports exported as HTML are great for posting on your website.
- Additional reports were added, including awards certificates.
- Report images will change to one suitable for the selected race vehicle and are customizable.
- Added a custom serial timer interface to use with timers that are not specifically supported.
- Added the ability to communicate with a timer in points scoring mode.
- Added the ability to check with a serial timer to see if the start gate is open, if supported by the timer.
- Import of race roster from file was made easier.
- Grand Prix Organizer Version 4.0 race preparation software can export a roster right into GrandPrix Race Manager.
- Improved vehicle and race statistics.
- Heat turnaround times are now tracked and reported in the race statistics.
- Added the ability to change order of lane colors or use custom lane labels.
- Added the ability to enlarge the On Deck Circle to full screen.
- Added the ability to customize what is displayed on the large-font screens, like vehicle names and how racers names are displayed.
- Sports a new, more modern look.
- And more...
If you have any questions or comments, please email or PM me.