Wheeler on top with Derby Worx Wheels

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
RACER X
Merchant
Merchant

Wheeler on top with Derby Worx Wheels

Post by RACER X »

A BIG THANKS goes out to Fred Wheeler from all of us at Derby Worx!!!!!!

Fred doubled down and took 1st. & 2nd. in WIRL Stock class with Derby Worx Pro "SS" Wheels on his cars Jumper: 2.987 sec. (1st. car to win under 3 sec) and Hopper 3.005 sec. for second.

In the 10 runs that Hopper and Jumper made Fred was able to get 7 of them under 3 sec. AWESOME JOB FRED!!!!!

Not to rest on just his stock success, Fred took his car RF2 to the Modified & current Modified track record win on Derby Worx Pro "RSN" Wheels.

That makes it 6 WIRL mod wins, Lima Land Open and now our all new Pro "SS" wheels prove their self in stock competition with the first sub 3 sec. WIRL win. I hope everyone is having as much fun as we are.

2 class wins and 2 class records, Thanks Fred for everything form all of us at Derby Worx.

Race Fast

Racer X
Driver of #9 "The Shooting Star"

I would like to thank my sponsors: Dremel Tool, House of Kolor paints, Craftsman Tools, Derby Worx Pro Tools & Derby Worx Pro Wheels, Micro Finish & sand paper and 3M tape.