Cubmobile Kits ...

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
shipnson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cubmobile Kits ...

Post by shipnson »

Well i ran the left over Cubmobile kits i had on ebay, and there were about 75 hits of people checking them out...maybe 50 of them were me! LOL!
So, anyway, not too much interest nationwide as i was hoping there would be a need and i might possible fill the interest of supply and demand...
I'm awhere it's a bit outa season...and people are fresh out of doing the Pine wood derby...ours is in January...So, maybe it's like around here...a couple months before or so, people may start looking...we'll see.

Anyhow, i'll have the complete kits here for any needs (they go quick here locally)...and i've got another 5 of the Wood parts of the kits about done...so maybe i will Package them Up as "Pre-drilled Wood Kits, With the list of Hardware and a Wheel Supplier".
That might get the cost down to something more affordable (us scouters are budget minded, that's how we get it done!)
Then parents that want the extra help of the pre-drilled boards can still go out in their garage and use up the hardware from their nuts and bolts junk boxes and rob the wagon wheels for a day... (?!) We'll see!

Maybe try this in a few months...anyone want more info on the subject, give a write...talk later!

(This is not an advertisement for any merchandise, and is considered to be speaking on the interested subject of the CubMobile Coaster Car, only)[/b]