- Site Admin
- Posts: 4668
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
We've replaced our car carrying trays with ones that are lighter in weight, more durable and stack more compactly. The new trays also make it easier to label each car position to match the track lane numbering (or colors).
Click on a photo to enlarge.
* Holds up to 4 cars per tray.
* Comes with 4 "belly board" inserts per tray.
* Belly boards help keep car wheels off the bottom of the tray. This helps from changing the wheel alignment during handling, as well as keeping the cars from rolling around in the tray.
* Trays can be used with or without the belly boards.
* Trays are stackable.
* Comes with your choice of colored or numbered lane stickers to match your track lanes.
These trays are sold individually or in a 3 pack. A 3 pack is ideal, so you can have one for pre-staging cars, one to load cars onto the track and one to retrieve cars from the finish line.
For more information and to purchase, go to http://grandprix-software-central.com/d ... Path=26_33
Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.