Derby Evolution website

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Derby Evolution website

Post by Derby Evolution »

I wanted to make everyone aware of my new shop Derby Evolution. I wanted to offer many of my own products that I make and wanted to help some others bring there derby products to the market. I offer everything from laser cut bodies to wheels and axles. If I am not carrying a product that you are looking for let me know and if I can not offer it I will point you were to buy it. Well please check out my site http://www.derbyevolution.com" target="_blank
Last edited by Derby Evolution on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murphken
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Derby Evolution website

Post by murphken »

Steve is a good guy and knows his stuff. Also, he is smok'in fast. I purchased from him and was treated good. Highly recommended.
SHINING LIGHT Pinewood Derby & Audio
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Derby Evolution website

Post by Derby Evolution »

Murph,

Thanks for the kind words. I try to treat each and every person that orders from me like I want to be treated. Also it was a pleasure meeting you at BGN. I hope to have some info for you in the near future.

Steve