Car Lights

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Car Lights

Post by gpraceman »

I happened upon this website.

http://www.pinewoodlights.com/

It is good to see a scout being an entrepreneur.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
ah8tk
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Car Lights

Post by ah8tk »

The site is very cool. I like how they made the circuit board, the switch and the battery holder. I also appreciated the way all of the work was done by a kid in the videos (or an adult with extremely small hands and a high voice).

I think the kid also may have a relative in the website business (just guessing).

Well executed, fairly simple product that should be able to be completed by most Cub Scouts. At what seems like a reasonable price.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car Lights

Post by gpraceman »

ah8tk wrote:I also appreciated the way all of the work was done by a kid in the videos...

Well executed, fairly simple product that should be able to be completed by most Cub Scouts.
That's what I liked about it as well.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.