Derby Doc

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
botomgun
Journeyman
Journeyman

Derby Doc

Post by botomgun »

Has anybody ordered anything from Derby Doc lately? Looking at his profile he hasn't logged on in over 2 years, but his web page is still active. I ask because I ordered about $80 worth of stuff and I haven't heard anything from him. Lack of phone number should have been a clue, I guess,

Duane
psycaz
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Derby Doc

Post by psycaz »

He posted over at PWDRacing that he is revamping the site. The order could have slipped through things as they are being done.

You may want to email him at the email address I just pm'd you. Left it out of here so bots can't pick it up.

Hope it helps.

Tory is a great guy from my dealings with him. It should get worked out pretty quick for you.
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by rpcarpe »

I ordered from him about a year ago, great guy, great service. He also gives good advice on tuning and alignment.
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.
botomgun
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by botomgun »

I just received my order! Placed it Sunday, arrived Wednesday. Can't get any better than that. I never did get hold of him, but he came through. He dies have a new website going live this weekend, so hopefully he will be back in ths game full time.
derby doc
Merchant
Merchant

Post by derby doc »

Im glad the order came through. Good luck