Derby Worx, now in your local hobby shop

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
RACER X
Merchant
Merchant

Derby Worx, now in your local hobby shop

Post by RACER X »

We are now proud to anounce that the Derby Worx product line of pinewood derby tools, components and tungsten weights are now available at your local hobby shop! We have aligned Derby Worx with the largest hobby distributor in the U.S. Horizon Hobbies and are very excited about the up coming season. If your local hobby store does not have Derby Worx products in stock, please tell them that they are available through Horizon Hobby and in stock in both warehouses.

Look for the new black packaging with the red flames and the classic Derby Worx logo.

Good Luck this season Racers!

Racer X

Also, join us on Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Derby-Wor ... 6897074381" target="_blank
Driver of #9 "The Shooting Star"

I would like to thank my sponsors: Dremel Tool, House of Kolor paints, Craftsman Tools, Derby Worx Pro Tools & Derby Worx Pro Wheels, Micro Finish & sand paper and 3M tape.
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Derby Worx, now in your local hobby shop

Post by rpcarpe »

Great!
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.