Derby Evolution Sale and Clearance Items

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Derby Evolution Sale and Clearance Items

Post by Derby Evolution »

I have had several people ask me for one of my great sales. I am not only answering their requests, but digging much deeper and having the biggest sale ever.

Since I have having a great sale, I decided it was time to close out some items. These items are marked as low as they are going to go. Most of these items are below my cost either to make them or get them in the store. Once these items are gone they will no longer be offered. Get them while you can.

Check out all the items in the store and the clearance section for some deals that are to good to pass up.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Derby Evolution Sale and Clearance Items

Thanks guys for all the orders. Please remember once the close out items are gone I will no longer carry them. If you are wanting something that is on close get it before it's gone. Also if you are wanting to make a large order of something that is on close out, contact me and I will try to make the deal even better.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

I just wanted to let you guys know that some of the items are going very quickly and if you are wanting something at the discount or clearence price that you should get it before it is gone. The clearence items will not be stocked again, so if it is a Derby Evolution item you will never see them again and if it is an item that I stock you would be hard pressed to see the same price ever again. The sale items are below cost, so get those items while you can.
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by sporty »

Gonna be offering any 1/4 thick solid pine bodies ?

Sporty
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Sporty,

I am always looking at new products. If the interest was there I would consider it.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

I am clearancing my tungsten cylinders. I am offering them at $9.95 per set, this is far below cost. You will not find these cheaper anywhere, get them at this great price while you can. Get some to finish up this season and stock up for next season. Tungsten continues to go up in price so get these while you can.
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by rpcarpe »

That's a great deal!
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.
drathbun
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by drathbun »

How much is shipping on the tungsten?

I tend to get my tungsten using a 40% off coupon for {insert local hobby store here} because I don't have to pay for shipping.
Scoremaker
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by Scoremaker »

I check and it will be $6.00 for shipping so total will cost $15.95
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

It is $6.00 no matter how much you order, so if your order is large I would take a loss on the shipping. With gas being $3.50-$4.00 and the time needed to go to the store, many times it is just cheaper and easier to have it delivered to your door. For me if I wanted to go to the local hobby store it would be a 36 mile round trip, if I drove my Camry that would be about $3.69 in gas for me and at least one hour of my time. If I had to drive my Avalanche it would cost me at least $8.00 and still take one at least one hour of my time.

Also you can support a small business that is promoting scouting/derby racing and not a large box store that is not supporting racing, workshops, and other scouting activities. When is the last time you heard of one of the employees at the big hobby store ordering enough large pizzas for a troop, we did that two weeks ago. We held multiple workshops this season and never charged a dime for the workshops or the products that were given to the scouts. Also since opening our shop we have donated three tracks with timers to packs.