Red and Turquoise RSNX Wheels

From pinewood derby car designs to a kits, wheels, decals and more, Maximum Velocity has everything you need to win your pinewood derby car race.

Moderator: MaxV

MaxV
Merchant
Merchant

Red and Turquoise RSNX Wheels

Post by MaxV »

RSNX wheels are normally made from Delrin plastic, which comes in either white or black. Now there is a new plastic in the Delrin family called Turcite.

Turcite is a self-lubricating, engineered thermoplastic. It comes in either red or turquoise. We purchased a small quantity of these plastics and had DerbyWorx machine a few sets in each color.

RSNX wheels are precision-machined and accurately perforated to reduce weight, and with needle axles they give you the fastest ride possible. Bits for drilling the car body are included.

We only have 12 sets of red wheels and 4 sets of turquoise wheels, and they are priced at $5.00 off the regular price. So don't delay, they won't last long.
(Actual red wheel color is brighter and slightly more orange, compare with Glidden paint GLR06-Red Geranium. The color is quite nice).
(Compare with BEHR paint 500B-6: Peacock Feather)

You can find these wheels here:
http://www.maximum-velocity.com/inventory.htm" target="_blank

I also have one set of RSNX wheels that are light pink-salmon. These were white Delrin wheels that I tried to dye red, but the dye didn't take for some reason. If you are interested, give me a call at 623-587-9261. They are yours for $20.
(Actual color is slightly brighter and pinker)