Here's some highlights of the new version:
- Now supports MacOS Yosemite 10.10 and above, as well as Windows Vista and above.
- Improved integration with our DerbyWeb add-on.
- Added the ability to set a Logo on the Racing screen. User specifies logo image, background color and max size in the Advanced Software Settings screen.
- Added the ability to renumber vehicles in bulk.
- Added an option to display the racer’s First Name then Last Name (instead of Last Name then First) on the racer entry form and the racer list display.
Note: Perfect-N Type scheduling is not currently supported with the MacOS version. We recommend using the Phase Shifted Lane Rotation scheduling instead.