What a GREAT site

General race coordinator discussions.
campngolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

What a GREAT site

Post by campngolf »

Hi all. Found this wonderful site several days ago and have been lurking since then. But I had to jump in and say "thanks" to all the great contributors.

I'll be helping my son build his first PWD car soon and with any luck and some of the tips here, we should do alright. It's been almost 35 years since my last PWD experience (I was the short one then) and some things have definately changed.

I hope to find out what our rules will be soon, and then you can expect me to start with the questions.

camp
Stan Pope
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: What a GREAT site

Post by Stan Pope »

Welcome aboard!
Stan
"If it's not for the boys, it's for the birds!"
Alex
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by Alex »

Yes, Like Stan said welcome to Derby talk. I like PWD and I like computers. This is the only site my says he feels safe to let me look at when he can not watch what is being said, He says it is a good place for young people and adults to talk about something they both like. I found most of the sites for kids to be too silly. Dad says on here I can have a good time while learning about physics, math , geometry, science and other things that i can learn that I can use in real life when I get older. Alexander
Hi, I live with my Dad in Louisiana. Dad says that God created me to serve Him by helping others. If you need my help just ask.
TurtlePowered
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by TurtlePowered »

Welcome and good luck!