Our Pack's Plans

General race coordinator discussions.
PWD_addict
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Our Pack's Plans

Post by PWD_addict »

Since we still had some old PWD kits, we decided our Sibling race would use the old kits and wheels, while the Cubs would use the new kits and wheels. We did verify that the whole case of new cars that we got for our Scouts had the 0809 datestamp. The sample I took all had new wheels so I hope all of them have the new wheels. I made sure everyone was aware of the new wheels and what to look for so I hope we don't have any mixups.
Darin McGrew
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Our Pack's Plans

Post by Darin McGrew »

We did the same thing when the design of Shape N Race wheels changed (more than a decade ago): We gave all our leftover old wheels to leaders, dads, and others in the All Comers race, and we made sure all the boys got the new wheels.
Nitro Dan
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Our Pack's Plans

Post by Nitro Dan »

Our pack only had 11 kits left over from last year. We are doing the same and using them for the Renegade Race. We pick up our new kits next week. Since we've written and printed all our documentation to include the color wheels this season, I'm praying that the kits will contain the new wheels; otherwise, it's going to be a fast scramble to come up with a plan "B", as we need to distribute our kits come January 25th. :nervous:

-Nitro Dan
Take good and make it great. Take fast and make it faster. Performance drives success!