A loss worse than any race

Topics not relating to derbies, regattas or cubmobile races.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

A loss worse than any race

Post by gpraceman »

One of our members, SpeedBuggy, has suffered a tremendous loss, his 13 year old daughter. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

See http://pinewoodp.proboards29.com/index. ... 045&page=1
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
oldfordsrule
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: A loss worse than any race

Post by oldfordsrule »

Sorry to hear of such sorrowful news for a fellow forum member and fellow parent. I cannot begin to imagine how to cope with such a loss, other than having faith, family, and friends to provide support. I recall Speedbuggy's contributions & hope that in time he will return to the forum and other life pursuits. You and your family are in our prayers.
CX-80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: A loss worse than any race

Post by CX-80 »

WOW, how terrible. I feel so bad for him. I can't imagine how hard it would be to him. Someone on that other forum said to put bands around their cars to remember her, and thats not such a bad idea. I have seen them do it before in real racing to remember fellow racers that passed away.

And dieing as a teenager must be horrible. just when you start adulthood you die. how sad. I am about the same age.