This forum section is for Off Topic conversations

Topics not relating to derbies, regattas or cubmobile races.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

This forum section is for Off Topic conversations

Post by gpraceman »

I've had to move a bunch of threads out of this forum to other applicable forums. This forum is intended for topics not related to derbies, regattas or cubmobile races. Make sure you are posting to the proper forum.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: This forum section is for Off Topic conversations

Post by Speedster »

Randy, I do that a lot so I don't knock someones Really important thing off a very popular topic. Tungsten is not as important as Eagles Grand Prix race. I'm on Derbytalk a minimum 3 times a day, year around. I scroll down every Topic and the date will jump out at me so I think I never miss anything. However, if you prefer I don't do it I will stop it. I'm sorry I caused the problem. I Love Derbytalk.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Speedster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:19 pm Randy, I do that a lot so I don't knock someones Really important thing off a very popular topic. Tungsten is not as important as Eagles Grand Prix race. I'm on Derbytalk a minimum 3 times a day, year around. I scroll down every Topic and the date will jump out at me so I think I never miss anything.
I wasn't calling anyone out, as a variety of members have done this. I just think it is easier for members to find things when they are posted to the appropriate forum category.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Speedster »

I know I'm guilty and I know you're right. I will stop doing it