Three Lane Wooden Track for Sale

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
obs4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Three Lane Wooden Track for Sale

Post by obs4 »

I have a three lane wooden track built to the specs in the old "Cubmaster Handbook". It is a nice track built with quality materials. I used it for testing for three years and let a friend use it last year. The year before last was my son's last year in cubs so I no longer need it. It was built new by my dad four years ago.
It has a single lane Newbold Timer that cost approx. $100.00 new. The timer is upgradeable to two or three lanes (I believe the two lane upgrade kit is $40.00).
The track is nicer than the Piandatoisa Wooden track our pack bought six or seven years ago for approx. $600.00.
I will sell the track complete with timer for $300. Pickup only. I am located near Raleigh N.C.
It works great as a test track, my son won his pack race all three years we used it and won the district race the last year he raced.
It could be used as a Pack race track as well, as it is a very nice heavy duty construction.
I’ve used this site a lot the last seven years, so I thought would put it on here first before trying Ebay or Craig’s list.
obs4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Three Lane Wooden Track for Sale

Post by obs4 »

Can email pics if anyone interested.