6 Lane wooden piantedosi oars track for sale in SC (SOLD)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Ricerocket00
Pine Head
Pine Head

6 Lane wooden piantedosi oars track for sale in SC (SOLD)

Post by Ricerocket00 »

Hey guys,
Our Cub Scout Pack (Pack 333 out of Lake Wylie, SC) is getting a brand new aluminum track. Thus, we no longer need our old track. It is in perfect condition. My main objection with it is the weight! We store it upstairs in the church of our Charter Organization. It is very heavy, and difficult to get down the stairway to set it up. In fact, the track is in such good shape that it was used last year to host the Districts. It is 35 feet long, and will come with a Microwizard timer. The Microwizard timer alternates finishing place and finishing time for each car. It also comes with an infrared start gate. I believe this was before the laser start gate, but is set up very similarly. It has a computer hook up and will come with all cables necessary. If you're interested, email me at ricerocket@bellsouth.net" target="_blank. Willing to listen to offers. There is a local Pack that may buy it, but I thought I'd offer it up here, too. It has been with the Pack all 5 years that I have been here. My guess is that it is about 7 years old.
Ricerocket00
Pine Head
Pine Head

Re: 6 Lane wooden piantedosi oars track for sale in SC

Post by Ricerocket00 »

Track has been sold locally.