Pinewood Derby Tools (SOLD)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Smell of pine
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Pinewood Derby Tools (SOLD)

Post by Smell of pine »

I'm selling my pinewood derby tools used to prepare that block of wood and parts into a winning car. I have the following tools available, and would prefer to sell the whole lot as one. Everything is like brand new, so why pay the brand new price. Instructions are provided with the tools.

Derby Worx Pro Mandrel - used to hold the wheels in the drill chuck in order to polish or machine the wheels.

Derby Worx Outer Pro-Hub Shaver - Used to square the outer hub with the bore of the wheel.

Derby Worx Pro Body Tool II - Used to accurately make pilot holes for axles. Includes #44 drill bit.

Derby Worx Pro-Bore Polisher - Cleans and polishes the wheel bore to minimize friction.

Derby Worx Pro Hub Tool - Used to square and or cone the wheel hub to reduce friction.

Derby Worxs Pro-Wheel Shaver XT - Used to make wheels true by removing tread material.

Maximum Velocity Precision Wheel Balancer - Used to balance wheels and make them faster.

Derby Worx Pro-Axle Press - Used to make axles straight and round, and to square the head.

Buy these new and you could be spending OVER $100.

$50 for EVERYTHING...thanks for looking

COSBD@live.com" target="_blank
PWD_addict
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Pinewood Derby Tools

Post by PWD_addict »

I'll take them!!! Check your email.