CO2 PWD track (not mine)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
JSG
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

CO2 PWD track (not mine)

Post by JSG »

FatSebastian
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: CO2 PWD track (not mine)

Post by FatSebastian »

The 80' track appears to have sold for $330. Note that the lot also included a hobby wind tunnel and a timing system - somebody seems to have gotten a great deal!
JSG
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by JSG »

It looks like "psycaz" (a forum member?) tried to get it. I've never really seen anything like it before.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

That is a steal of a deal! The wind tunnel alone retails for about $1500.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
psycaz
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by psycaz »

Yes it was me bidding.

I was doing it for Evolution. I am more local to it than he and I would have been able to pick it up.

He thought it would make a great additional to the new PWDR league building. It would have opened up another type of racing for the venue. Just trying to make it the best venue for racing in the nation. :mrgreen:

The winner REALLY, REALLY wanted it. No way was I going to win that item. There is always another auction and item out there.

Thank you to the original poster for the info. It does help guys out with things that are out there available that we may not otherwise have known about.
JSG
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by JSG »

No problem, I thought about not posting about it and bidding on it myself but my wife would kill me if I came home with that. :burningmad: :D