FS: 42' 2 Lane Best Track, Microwizard Timer and more (SOLD)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Ricerocket00
Pine Head
Pine Head

FS: 42' 2 Lane Best Track, Microwizard Timer and more (SOLD)

Post by Ricerocket00 »

My sons have graduated out of Cub Scouts, and I need to make room in the garage. :sigh: I have a 42 foot 2 Lane Best Track, approximately 5 years old. I also have a 2 Lane Microwizard Timer (the K3 version with all the bells and whistles!). I have also fabricated a custom leveling system that uses flat aluminum, and stays bolted to the track. The leveling system is very easy to set up as it has bubble levels on each side, and threaded rod with a thumbwheel to adjust each section up or down individually. Range of leveling is approximately 2 1/2", but can be supplemented by putting blocks under the threaded rod. I have also built a box out of thick plywood to store the track. I have around $100 worth of material in the leveling system, and around $100 in the storage box. Here's the breakdown for everything new:

Track: $563
Timer: $375
Leveling system (materials only): $100
Storage box (materials only): $100

This totals up to $1138

I am willing to let everything go for $850. Local pick up only, because of the weight / size of the track and storage box.

I am not far from Charlotte, NC. You can PM me here or you can email me at ricerocket@bellsouth.net" target="_blank.

Everything is in perfect working order and in great condition.

Thanks much!
Ricerocket
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: FS: 42' 2 Lane Best Track, Microwizard Timer and more -

Post by rpcarpe »

Tempting, but I need to build a new PWD workshop/garage first.
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.