FS: 48' 4 lane Alum Freedom Track, FastTrack Timer, software

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

FS: 48' 4 lane Alum Freedom Track, FastTrack Timer, software

Post by Bull223 »

Complete race package ready to go. Just add laptop, or not. includes storage box, toolbox, weights, floor protector, ext. cords setup tools, digi scales, car trays. The whole kit and kaboodle. Sons have been Boy Scouts for over a year now and the old cub scout pack folded up. Id like $1650.00 for it all. I can get it to the I-5 corridor/Grants Pass, OR. for you or you can pick it up here, dont want to travel more than 100mi. to deliver. pm/e-mail for anymore details i missed. Oh by the way Im on the northern california/ southern oregon coast.
Last edited by Bull223 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FS: 48' 4 lane Alum Freedom Track, FastTrack Timer, soft

Post by Bull223 »

Offers? anyone? Race ready, turnkey package.
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by rpcarpe »

Wow!
That's a great deal.
If you still have the PWD bug, why don't you turn it into a small PWD business and rent out your expertise and track?
Some packs may not have a track, but would pay something to use yours.

I'm just sad I don't have the spare garage/workshop for it, and that I don't live anywhere near the I-5 corrider.
Good luck.
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Check with packs in your area to see if they are interested in buying your setup. Your district office may know of packs that do not have a track setup.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bull223 »

I was the district derbymaster, we ran pack level races with the short track. Set up the long track at our district finals (scout-o-rama). It has been a blast! I offered it to the local units first with no takers, so I thought id post it here. Must be someone looking for a nice setup between portland and sacramento/san francisco. Ill list it with craigslist and maybe the WHIRL forums if it dont get any bites here first.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Another option is to check with local Awana clubs.
Randy Lisano

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bull223 »

Price drop, lets say $1,650
drathbun
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by drathbun »

I'm too far away... and it's not like our pack needs another track. Wonder if my wife would figure out why I'm asking for a road trip to California? :lipssealed: Good luck, hope you find someone that can use it. How old is the track? You mentioned being in scouts for just over a year, is that also how old the track is?
Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bull223 »

Both my boys started cub scouts as tigers. so that would make the track, hmmm. 6yrs old maybe. Im not sure, I bought it after the 2nd year of botched races and decided we needed something newer, better. We live in an isolated community with the nearest bigger cities being 80+ curvy redwood mountain road miles away.

package includes: Track, floor protector, 10lb weights, plywood shipping case, timer/finish line, all cords, large plastic tool storage case, scales, straight edge, two car trays, table matt (to catch stray graphite),GPRM software, tools for track, and everything else we needed to run a race. Everything is in perfect working order.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Bull223 wrote:..., GPRM software, ...
When you do sell your setup, make sure to contact us to transfer the GPRM license to the new owner.
Randy Lisano

Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bull223 »

Bumpty bump bump bump. Ill let this hang as a package for another week, then decide to either split up or sit on it a while.
Bull223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bull223 »

Bump to the top, still for sale