TRACK CASE FOR PINEWOOD DERBY TRACK--- SOLD

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Humvderby
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

TRACK CASE FOR PINEWOOD DERBY TRACK--- SOLD

Post by Humvderby »

Awesome Track Case! This Track Storage Box was made by a Company which builds Equipment Storage and Shipping boxes. It is a fantastic Storage Box for a Pinewood Derby Track. It has Locking latches for secure storage, Handles at each end and has Heavy Duty Casters at one end. The inside dimensions are approximately 25 inches wide x 15 inches high x 90 inches long. The dimensions are similar to the ones specified on the Best Track website on their track storage box plans. I believe the dimensions of the box will accomadate from a 2 lane up to a 4 lane track. It will be a great track storage box for any Pinewood Derby Track!

This Storage Box was approximately $700.00 New, however I will sell it for $195.00. It was built for transporting and or shipping a track, so shipping it to you is not a problem. Here are a couple of photos. PM me if interested.

I'm not sure you purchased the materials and build a basic plywood case much cheaper. The Heavy Duty Casters make this easier to transport. Customize the interior to fit your track and accessories. I have a loop Carpet and padding for the interior that I will ship with the box. The Carpet will cover the walls and floor of the box and the pad is for layering between track sections and accessories.

Thanks,

Humv

Last edited by Humvderby on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream Job--"Derby Car Analyst"--
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: TRACK CASE FOR PINEWOOD DERBY TRACK

Post by rpcarpe »

Awesome box!
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.
peter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: TRACK CASE FOR PINEWOOD DERBY TRACK

Post by peter »

I am very interested in your storage box for my Pack's 4 lane track.

Can you PM me an approx cost to ship to 77578?

thanks
peter

Last bumped by Humvderby on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am.