2-lane, 32-foot homemade wooden test track with timers SOLD

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
pgosselin
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

2-lane, 32-foot homemade wooden test track with timers SOLD

Post by pgosselin »

Hi all,

As my sons and I are retiring from PInewood Derby, I am selling our wooden test track. It has two lanes, Swan Tech electronic timers (accurate to 1/1000 of a second) and is 32 feet long. From start pin to electronic eye it's 28 feet long. The design is a combination of Dr. Scot Acton's plans as outlined in his "Physics and the Pinewood Derby" DVD and the original BSA plans. It's designed so it can be easily broken apart into 8-foot lengths for easy storage.

I'm asking $200 and would prefer a local, or near-local buyer. I'm located on the north side of Indianapolis, IN. I'm willing to help haul it a short ways, but I won't ship it. For more details check out my Craig's List listing below.

Thanks,

Paul

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tag/4143914440.html" target="_blank
Last edited by pgosselin on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MOFAST
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: 2-lane, 32-foot homemade wooden test track with elec. ti

Post by MOFAST »

I think that's a pretty fair offer for a track with timer, your not going to find one cheaper than that. Too far for me.
pgosselin
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by pgosselin »

Now that Pinewood Derby Season is rolling around again, I've reposted my wooden track with electronic timers on Craig's List. You can view all the details here:
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tag/4143914440.html" target="_blank

I'm asking $200 and would prefer to sell it locally. I live in the Indianapolis area. However, if you only live a few hours away, I might be willing to meet you in the middle and make the exchange.

Thanks,

Paul
pgosselin
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by pgosselin »

SOLD!