PDY Lift-n-Lok Tool Box

General topics of interest to racers and race coordinators alike.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

PDY Lift-n-Lok Tool Box

Post by gpraceman »

PDY Systems is having a sale until 1/9/2011 on their Lift-n-Lok tool boxes for $37.45. I've seen these regularly at $54.95 or higher. I am picking one up to put all of my RC tools and supplies. Racers, and even race coordinators, might like one of these for all their PWD tools and supplies.

https://youtu.be/

https://youtu.be/
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
rpcarpe
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: PDY Lift-n-Lok Tool Box

Post by rpcarpe »

Great Idea GP!
I picked up a similar Lift N Lock tool box at a local auction a few months ago. I have the different sections marked for Tools/Wheels/Blocks etc... It works great for holding all the little parts & pieces. When working with other building teams, I just lay out the sections and everyone can have access to what they need.
My wife started a new support group... Widows of the Pinewood Derby.
FatSebastian
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by FatSebastian »

gpraceman wrote:Racers, and even race coordinators, might like one of these for all their PWD tools and supplies.
:nod: We use a comparably sized tackle box for storing PWD tools, supplies, and spare parts during the off-season and keeping things organized during derby season. It is practically a "must have".
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

They extended the sale until Jan 14, if anyone is interested.

I just got mine today and it is sweet! :mrgreen:
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.