The TRANSPONDER now available for ALL tracks

Manufacturers of The Judge timers. Also manufactures solenoid start gates and light trees.

Moderator: John Shreffler

John Shreffler
Merchant
Merchant

The TRANSPONDER now available for ALL tracks

Post by John Shreffler »

Check us out. Why spend three times the price for something that nobody looks at? Derby software and video projection has combined to change how people think about a finish line. Remember when a telephone was something that hung on a kitchen wall? Same thing. Visit us at http://www.newdirections.ws/tr.htm
John Shreffler
Maker of The Judge
leerbennett
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: The TRANSPONDER now available for ALL tracks

Post by leerbennett »

Anyone from the community using the Transpondor? My timer system is down, so I need a replacement.
Reviewing the commercial options online, I am inclined toward this system if it is reliable. I would rather not need to buy another system for a while.
Since we use RaceReplay, I think the quality of the race video will be significantly better without finish line display.
I don't quite buy the vendor claim that no one looks at the finish line. But capturing better video to advertise future races seem more valuable than digital displays that not all in attendance will be able to read.
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Speedster »

If you are able to set up a track in your house where you control the temperature, I can see where nearly anyone could have a one lane test track. Build a wood track, buy the transponder and hook it up to any T.V. You would have a test track year around.

John, Might we see the price?
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Speedster »

The price is $130 plus $40 per lane. A 4 lane Transponder is $290.