Illegal wheels / mods - BUSTED

Discussions on race planning, preparations and how to run a "fair" and fun race.
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Illegal wheels / mods - BUSTED

Post by sporty »

Go Bubba Go & others did a great job.

As some of you know and others don't, This is where my son races and my girl friends son races at also.

We had no issue, but then again, we follow the rules and won 1st in tigers and 2nd in Wolf.

The year before my oldest took 3rd, but we also noticed illegal wheels after the race. While we might not have one 1st, we know that the illegal car took out alot of legal cars to get to that final.

I can not say enough for packs who take it to the next level and ensure fairness to all the kids.

Even locally, the packs could do a much more informed process at the local level.
ohiofitter
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Illegal wheels / mods - BUSTED

Post by ohiofitter »

I'm glad to see dad showed jr a good lesson in life there...LOL.....I'm sorry but if I was dad I think after final inspection I would have said ok.....let me go get a second or more set of wheels to prove I did get these from your trading post.......I like to push the rules right to the line....but once you cross over it.....It's just a hollow victory