District Pinewood Derby help!!!!!!!!

Discussions on race planning, preparations and how to run a "fair" and fun race.
jettwash
Apprentice
Apprentice

District Pinewood Derby help!!!!!!!!

Post by jettwash »

:shock: Well the scout leader that was supposed to put on the District Pinewood Derby has backed out at the last possible minute. The race is this saturday 04/19/08. I received a call Sunday night at around 7:30pm asking me if I would put it on. :shock:
This is not a time for novices! So here I am 2 days later, and this is really going to be tough, nothing was done. HELP.
I have put on many pack races and, if I do say so myself pretty adept at it, but I dont have a lot of help
DOES ANYONE LIVE NEAR SARASOTA FLORIDA, AND IS FREE SATURDAY THE 19TH. I COULD USE ANY HELP AVAILABLE !
I have Randys software V7, with instant replay, k3 Fast track finish gate, 42 foot 4 lane alum best track. Running 2 computers with 2 projection screens, and a PA system. We are going to be smack dap in the center of the scout expo at Robarts Arena in Sarasota off of Fruitville Road. Tigers CK in at 10 am. I will be there at 6:45. Just look for the guy with the frantic look on his face. :wink: Thank you to anyone who can lend some support. Chris
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: District Pinewood Derby help!!!!!!!!

Post by pack529holycross »

I sent you a PM/Email.... sent me an email to talk about your event.

npd621@aol.com