How many Race Organizers use this forum?

General race coordinator discussions.
Sylvar
Pine Head
Pine Head

Re: How many Race Organizers use this forum?

Post by Sylvar »

Mathguy,
I wouldn't worry about getting flooded with users. There are other resources also on our Derby resource list where the important ( info is in a more concise format than here. Some may visit here, but not linger since other sites spoon feed the info to them. But, as you said, the serious Pineheads will find a home here. Who am I to judge who is a Pinehead and who isn't? There may be closet pineheads in my pack!

Shane
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How many Race Organizers use this forum?

Post by gpraceman »

MathGuy wrote:I would share with your Derby Committee this site. Car Tips and Secrets are one thing, but the Race Organization part of this forum, is really invaluable to running a quality event.
That is the goal of Derby Talk, to be a valuable resource to racers AND race coordinators alike. Where else can you get ideas and advice on putting on a fun and fair race from so many seasoned veterans? We need to get the word out to other race coordinators, especially the first timers.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.