Fleet results 2012

General discussions for car and semi-truck racers.
Lakewood
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fleet results 2012

Post by Lakewood »

We had great results at our pack races this year. This is my son's third year racing the Derby, he has finished 1st and 2nd in the pack championships the past two years. Lol, we completed the hattrick and finished 3rd this year :idk: He is excited, he now has a blue ribbon, red ribbon, and a white ribbon to wear on his uniform. In the siblings race the girls finished 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th. They loved the derby :bigups: Mom got 3rd in the adult class (she caught the pine bug this year and said I can by more tools for next year :eager: ). I built the 1st and 2nd place cars in the business race. Everyone had a great time. I will get pictures posted tomorrow of our fleet.

Districts is Saturday. We are making adjustments on my sons car tonight. There is only an open class at districts (10 oz. cars), so I have bowed the two business cars out of the race (no way I could face Mom and girls if I beat them :shake: ) We have built the cars up to 10 oz. and will let Mom and the girls battle it out :nervous: Will post results Monday.

A special thank you to everyone on this site, over the years you have been a alot of help for my family. (even mom reads the posts now :rofl: )
Who knew a block of wood, 4 nails and 4 plastic wheels could be so addictive.
Lakewood