Two lane 42' Best Track with Derby Magic ET Timer

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
KRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Two lane 42' Best Track with Derby Magic ET Timer

Post by KRC »

My kid's pinewood derby days are over so I'm liquidating all my derby tools.
First up is a two lane, 42' Best Track with Derby Magic ET timer. It's been prepped so all the lanes are smooth and there are indexing stickers to put it together in the right order. The timer and stop section all fit together with a wooden holder/jig so assembly is incredibly easy. It comes with enough spring clamps to clamp it all together.

Asking price is $900. I am in Fulshear, TX (40 miles west of downtown Houston). I can meet within a reasonable distance but I'd rather not ship.

I have pictures and will upload them as soon as I can figure out how. You can email me at kevinchovanetz@yahoo.com if you'd like them sooner.

I'll be listing an array of car building tools in the coming days.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Two lane 42' Best Track with Derby Magic ET Timer

Post by gpraceman »

KRC wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:57 pm I have pictures and will upload them as soon as I can figure out how. You can email me at kevinchovanetz@yahoo.com if you'd like them sooner.
On how to post photos here, please refer to this forum post.
https://www.derbytalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=10
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.