Free Rocket Car Kit - GONE

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Free Rocket Car Kit - GONE

Post by gpraceman »

Cleaning out drawers and found this rocket car kit, from Maximum Velocity, that never got built. Put an Estes Rocket engine in it and it runs along a guide wire (fishing line). A parachute will pop out to slow the car (parachute not included).

Free to anyone who wants it, just pay shipping. PM me if interested.

Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Eagle
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Free Rocket Car Kit

Post by Eagle »

I would love it. Maybe you can send it with the race software I need to order for th2 2021 West Coast Grand Prix. I sent you over some forms to get Lisano Enterprises listed as an approved vendor. Once approved we can get a PO placed and get the order in motion.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free Rocket Car Kit

Post by gpraceman »

This kit is still available. Just pay shipping. I am rather in purge mode, so don't wait too long, or it will be pitched.
Randy Lisano

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free Rocket Car Kit - GONE

Post by gpraceman »

It has been claimed.
Randy Lisano