Show off your home track setup here!

DIY tracks.
Odin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Show off your home track setup here!

Post by Odin »

It appears that many of you have your own tracks at home for testing purposes. I have read most if not all of the threads here in the track section and seen some of your setups but I thought it would be nice to have them gathered in one thread for all to find easily.

Let's see those home test rigs, tracks and your timing systems, details such as if you run race software at home or how you keep track of stats on different cars and how you track changes you have made to cars, etc. One lane, two, three? Permanent setup or do you set it up how often for testing?

I plan to buy a track and pretty well have it picked out but would like to see more home setups to be sure I am not forgetting something. Thanks, Odin
A1nogoslo
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Show off your home track setup here!

Post by A1nogoslo »

Here's a freind of ours test track. Its a 64' 2 lane aluminum, not sure what his height and hill degrees are but this car he is demoing is no slow poke.... :eee: :wow:

Click on the film strip to watch.....

A1nogoslo
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Show off your home track setup here!

Post by A1nogoslo »

Here is our track, it's a 42' Aluminum Best Track With a Fast Track Micro Wizard K-3 Timer with Time and Sequence Display...